Shop some of our favorite gift ideas.
Feeling stuck on what to get that special someone or that hard to buy for friend? We've got something for everyone from sustainable wooden ornaments to organic wines. So sit back, relax with a cup of cheer, and shop some of our favorite gift ideas.
1. Citrus Spice Soy Candle with Starter Kit from Better Life. Might as well start with our popular Starter Kit and seasonal favorite, Citrus Spice Soy Candle. If you know someone who's still using nasty toxic chemical cleaners what better way to help them make the switch to a better way of life than with a gift of our safe, naturally tough cleaning products and our seasonal favorite soy based Citrus Spice Candle.
2. Bambeco is one of our favorite places to shop for unique, hip, and sustainable gifts like this clever mid-century repurposed film reel wine holder. We also love their city coasters, chili pepper wreath, and sustainable wood ornaments. They have great gifts for everyone on your list and at a variety of price points.
3. Give the gift of nurturing Mother Nature. World Wildlife Fund, National Wildlife Federation, Nature Conservancy, The Sierra Club are a few organizations to show you care about preservation too. You can sponsor an animal, buy gifts that help the organization, or simply just made a donation in your recipients name.
4. With every dollar you spend at Soap Hope you can take pride in knowing you're helping impoverished women all over the world. They have great natural gifts by brands like Pacifica, Indigo Wild, acure, and even Better Life. They have some great deals for the holidays too.
5. Himalaya salts has some unique salty gifts. We love their Himalayan Salt Bowl which is artisan-crafted from ethically sourced primordial ocean deposits that have been protected in the remote, pristine Himalayan Mountains for 250 million years. Perfect chilled for serving desserts, salads, appetizers, fruits, guacamole, chocolate fondue, or any dish that calls for just a hint of salt. They also have great salt sets for stockings or to fill that gift basket.
6. For the wine enthusiast give a bottle of top rated organic wine. This list has several different price points and regions. Include a set of chic wine glasses or some cheese and crackers for a sure fire hit. You never know, they just might share. Cheers!
7. Organic Make Up and Body Care. There are so many fabulous natural choices for make up these days so why not give your favorite gal pal something she can feel good about wearing. Some of our faves are Bella Organics, Zoe Organics, Mad Hippie, Pacifica, and Boscia to name a few.
8. For the heath nut, or aspiring one, make a gift basket full of good snacks that are also good for you. Maybe include a water bottle, yoga mat, or a healthy eating cookbook too. Some yummy snacks to fill up your basket are Figgy Pops, Busta Pop, Pure Organic Bars, and my personal favorite, Lake Champlain Chocolate Dark Chocolate Snow Man.
9. In the mood to DIY? People certainly appreciate the effort and thought that goes into homemade gifts and it's kind on the wallet too. Check out these cute DIY tasty gifts with printable labels.
10. Adventure awaits! Give the gift of memory making by picking an activity for that special family, sweetheart, kiddo, or adrenaline junkie boss. Things like zip lining, snow mobile tour, hot air balloon ride, or even drive a race car with Cloud 9 (they have all kinds of cool adventures for you to pick from if driving a race car isn't your thing).
We hope this list helps take away a bit of the holiday hustle and bustle or the stress of "what do I get him this year?!" so you can spend more time enjoying your family and friends (or having that organic wine by the fire with a book.... ahhhhh).
Happy Holidays from all of us at Better Life to you and yours!